Thursday, December 8, 2011

Back on Track

Nom nom nom
I am a lapsed Weight Watcher.  I was eating healthy and exercising like a maniac until early November when I got The Fever That Wouldn't Go Away.  During TFTWGA I kept losing weight because I felt too sick to eat, but I also felt too sick to exercise or really do much at all.  Now I'm feeling a little better.  I don't know if I still have the fever.  I haven't taken my temperature in a few days.  Last I checked it was still there, but I can ignore it in its current state.

I am ready for my clothes and tall boots to fit better.  I am ready to have the energy and strength that comes with regular exercise.  I love myself the way I am, and losing weight will not make me a better person, just a fitter one.

Lucky for me I enjoy healthy eating and exercising... I just enjoy birthday cake and cheese covered everything too.  I'm working to strike a balance.

So this morning I am back to counting my PointsPlus and logging my food and exercise.  Not because I have to, but because I want to seize the opportunity to take better care of myself.  And I've got to get into those peacock pants.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I am also getting back on track! I have been doing the exercise thing very religiously for the past 10 weeks but I really need to get back to the healthy eating! You have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.