Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Business and Pleasure

Last night we went to a Christmas party at my boss's house and then had friends over for dinner.  I am ready to start dressing in the Christmas spirit, so I mixed red and green with my leopard print.
For once nothing in my outfit is thrifted.  That is unusual.  I was thinking about how toned down this outfit is until I realized how ridiculous it is that I consider a leopard dress and sky-high red pumps "toned down."

Please take my word for it that
my sweater is green.
Yay! I can stand on one foot in these shoes.

Grey leopard print dress, b-slim, Younkers; green cropped sweater, Express, TJ Maxx; red high heel pumps, X Appeal, Rack Room Shoes; silver and pearl earrings, TJ Maxx; pearl necklace and bracelet, Younkers.

These shoes don't get
enough wear.
 

 
We ended up running late for the Christmas party and our dinner guests, but all's well that ends well, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.