Friday, December 23, 2011

Chistmas Eve Eve

The past 24 hours have been excellent.  Last night my mom and I did some crafting, and today we spent the day cooking and baking.  We made chocolate chip cookies and Mexican wedding cookies.  Yum!  We also took Gadget for a long walk.

Can you tell that Stephen and my mom
are making faces behind the camera?
 

Peacock print shirt, Xhiliration, Target; long sleeve tee, the Tee Shop, Victoria's Secret; jeans, Rejoice Jeans, Marshall's; ribbon belt, Target(?); crocheted and beaded necklace and bracelet, handmade by me; leaf earrings, handmade by me; black wedge Mary Janes, Bare Traps, Younkers.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.