Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Day 2011

On Christmas Day I once again went for warm and comfortable, but I also wanted to look a little nicer.  I don't know why I bothered to photograph the shoes today since I didn't wear them. 

Confession: I only wore these boots for about a
minute and a half.  The rest of the day was spent curled
up under a blanket.
 Leopard trim sheath dress, Signature by Robbie Bee, thrifted; green cowl sweater, Speak 2 Me, Younkers; green tights, Target; flat black over-the-knee boots, Fioni, Payless Shoes; poinsettia pin, handmade by an old lady; hemalike beaded bracelet and earrings, gifted (thanks Mary Ann!); Italian charm bracelet, various except for Wonton and I <3 My Boston Terrier charms those are gifted (thanks Stephen!)

 

Bracelets from my hubby and MIL.

 
I hit the jackpot at the family's Christmas gag gift exchange.  We do the type of exchange where you have the option to steal a gift from someone else or open a new one.  
Pink Himalayan salt, creme brulee kit, leopard print duct tape,
pug calendar, and maple lolly pops.  Woo hoo!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.