Saturday, December 3, 2011

Goodwill Hunting

As part of my birthday weekend celebration I made an epic trip to Goodwill.  Goodwill is probably my favorite store.  You can find great things if you're willing to really get in and dig through the racks.

I went a little crazy there with dresses and skirts and sweaters and pants, oh my!

Red and black wool plaid dress
Blue and green plaid dress


Vintage peacock print dress (!)
Green embroidered corduroy jacket

Blue corduroy pants w/ peacock embroidery
See, really, they have freaking peacock embroidery!

Animal print tulip skirt
Green paisley tunic


Green cardigan
Leopard thermal shirt


Red wool pencil skirt
Purple wool fair isle sweater


Pink a-line skirt
Burgundy a-line skirt




The peacock pants are actually a tiny bit too small but I had to get them anyway.  I have lost 9 pounds in the last month on the "feel sick and have a fever for way too long" diet.  And where else am I going to find peacock pants?!?!  

I am working on a post about why I enjoy second-hand shopping so much.  For today, you can just enjoy these pictures!

1 comment:

  1. wow! Look at all the amazing steals you got! that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.