Monday, December 19, 2011

Guess the Christmas Theme

It's not beginning to look a lot like Christmas.  The grass is still green in places.  Some of our azaleas are blooming.  There is not a snowflake in sight, and I like it that way.  Noneless, the lack of frigid temperatures and blizzards might be part of the reason that I have been lax in Christmas outfits this year.  It's really past time to pump up the holiday spirit.

Starting yesterday through Wednesday I am working on a theme for my outfits to get me in a very Jeanne Christmas spirit.  Can you see the theme?



Green sweater, Faded Glory, Walmart; red wool pencil skirt, thrifted; leopard belt, Walmart (came with a sweater); tights, Walmart; black leather bow flats, Born, Younkers; snowflake earrings, Target; pearl and tree lariat necklace, handmade by me.

 

These are the only snowflakes
I want to see this Christmas.

This blog is now public.  Please share it with anyone you think might enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.