Monday, December 12, 2011

Ham and Broccoli Casserole

Last night I needed a lazy Sunday dinner to go with my lazy Sunday.  This recipe is fast, filling, and Stephen approved (except for the broccoli).

Combine in a casserole dish that has been sprayed with nonstick spray:
  • 6 oz. ham with visible fat removed, cut into small cubes
  • 1 can cheddar cheese concentrated soup
  • 1 c. precooked rice
  • 2 c. cooked broccoli (somewhat under-done so it doesn't get grey in the oven)
  • Garlic, onion, cayenne, and any other spices you like to taste
Top with 2 oz. cheese.  I used a mix of cheddar and habanero pepper jack.  


Bake at 350 degrees until the cheese is melted and the casserole is bubbly. 

This recipes makes four generous servings.  Stephen went back for seconds.  Dinner success!

There are 8 PointsPlus per serving.

I served with adult beverages.
Land Shark Lager for Stephen
and Woodchuck Winter for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.