Saturday, December 3, 2011

A Leggings Experiment

I have had these leggings for over a year.  I got them when "jeggings" first became popular, but I have never worn them before today.

Every time I tried them on I decided I looked too fat, and I wore something else.  That is part of the reason I started this blog.   I am working on wearing what I like and not getting hung up on my size.  I am working on loving and appreciating my body.  If anyone else wants to judge me, that's their problem.

 

Purple tunic sweater, Love Always, Younkers; sheer black blouse, Mossimo, Target; red belt, Express, thrifted; denim leggings, Faded Glory, Walmart; black faux shearling boots, Relativity, Younkers; butterfly and cloisonne earrings, Target.

 
You can't tell how sheer the black top under my sweater is, but I was trying for some contrast in textures with the bulky sweater/sheer top.  

I made some great buys at Goodwill this afternoon.  I plan on photographing them once they have been through the wash.

1 comment:

  1. The jeggings look awesome! You wear them well with the long sweater and cute boots!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.