Friday, December 16, 2011

Mini Me

This dress is short- much shorter than I realized it was when I bought it. It definitely falls into the category of mini dress.  It was not the most practical thing I could have chosen for today's activities: dog wrangling and cleaning, but it is what I felt like wearing.

 
The day started off with a trip to the vet.  Gadget is having skin issues and Wonton is having mouth issues.  Wonton stayed to have her teeth cleaned.  I'll be besides myself with worry until she is home safe.


 

Denim mini dress, Mascara, thrifted; leopard thermal shirt, Oleg Cassini, thrifted; tights, Walmart; ankle wrap black flats, Graceland, Rack Room Shoes; red beaded and crocheted necklace, handmade by me; gold disc earrings, Claire's; seashell hairpin, Beachy Designs, craft fair.





As I'm bustling around the house cleaning, I can't help but have a little fun too.
Edited to add: Wonton is just waking up from her cleaning and she is doing ok.  I am so relieved.
Poor Gadget

1 comment:

  1. looks like Iowa State fair Deere antlers to me.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.