Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My Holiday Stash

Tasty tea goodness
I have loved Stash tea since I used to steal packets of their Chai Spice out of the University of Iowa dining hall for later use.

As the days get shorter and colder I have turned to tea more and more for warmth and hydration.  I don't need all the caffeine of regular tea, so I have been searching for a variety of decaf flavors.  Stash tea came through again with their Chocolate Hazelnut and Pumpkin Spice decaf flavors.

I wasn't order to find either in stores near me, so I ordered a 8-box case of each on Amazon.

Chocolate Hazelnut
The Chocolate Hazelnut tea is weird, but not bad.  I don't expect flavors of chocolate or hazelnut in tea form.  I think I like it!

Pumpkin Spice
There was virtually no doubt that I would like the Pumpkin Spice tea, and sure enough, it's a hit for me. It doesn't have quite as much spice as I would have put in, but it's still very tasty.

I'm glad I ordered both of these teas.  It is fun to mix it up every now and again when you drink as much tea as I do.  I have been drinking at least one and usually two cups every night.

One advantage to tea is that it is calorie/PointsPlus free but still gives a hit of sweet treat.  Once I get back to following Weight Watchers full time I'm sure these and other teas will become even more indispensable in my kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.