Sunday, December 18, 2011

Purple Fajita Eater

I spent the day cleaning again today, but we had plans for a double date with our neighbors last night.  I started out with the purple tights, then added the purple dress and purple shoes.  Since we were going out for Mexican, I added my Mexican abalone jewelry.



Purple sweater dress, DressBarn, thrifted; purple tights, Target; purple faux suede flats, American Eagle, Payless Shoes; abalone necklace, earrings, and barrett, purchased in Cozumel; abalone bracelet, TJ Maxx.


 

 
I could eat Mexican food every day.  I also love Cozumel Mexico.  I have been there three times since autumn 2009, and since Stephen and I got married there it means even more to me.  I purchased this necklace and earrings on our first trip to Cozumel.  I agonized over buying them, but I have never regretted it for a second.  It is some of my favorite jewelry, and it started my love for abalone.

2 comments:

  1. I have purple tights from Target too! I love colered tights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Target is the best! A lot of people recommend fancier brands of tights, but I'm really good at destroying tights. I feel less bad when they only cost $5.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.