Thursday, December 15, 2011

Reviews and Recommendations

I must think I'm a big fancy pants blogger now because I added an Amazon product widget.  Why?  Because I want to make untold piles of money off my 3 blog readers.  Because I want an easy way to link to the things I talk about on this blog.  Want to make your own lion knocker belt?  The knobs are in the widget.  Do you want some chocolate hazelnut or pumpkin spice tea?  Find it in the widget.  Have I incited a lust to read the Song of Ice and Fire series?  The paper and Kindle editions are in the widget.

You can also just click on the arrows and watch the little pictures swirl around.  Whee!

Let me know if you hate having commercial links on this blog and I may consider changing it.  I'm new at this.  Cut me some slack.

1 comment:

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.