Friday, December 30, 2011

Vest Intentions

This week has been one long, exhausting slog.  It has had it's high points, like getting to see my wonderful in-laws and having them do home improvement for me, but I have not had a decent night's sleep in way too long.
I went to sleep last night with the best intentions.  I intended to take Gadget jogging this morning.  I overslept.  I intended to wear a colorful layered outfit.  The layers didn't layer properly.  I intended to go in to work a little early.  I got there a little late. 

Not colorful, but at least I managed
to get out of grey.
 
Cropped leopard print vest, Nikki Taylor, thrifted; olive green long sleeve tee, the Tee Shop, Victoria's Secret; denim skirt, GAP Jeanes, thrifted; tights, WalMart; olive green suede boots, Colin Stuart, Victoria's Secret; gold hoops with green beads, Claire's; unicorn pin (worn as pendant), thrifted.

 

Freaking. Unicorn.




Today is the last work day of the December Shoe Challenge.  Tomorrow I will announce my January challenges.  There are two!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.