Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Week Blog-o-versary

Much like middle school girls who track every week anniversary in their short-lived, pubescent relationships, I am celebrating my first week on the interwebs.

For the few people who currently have access to this blog, what do you like about it?  What should I change?

I reserve the right to disregard your suggestions, as is my narcissistic way, but I do appreciate you taking time to peek in on my corner of the universe.

If you know anyone who might enjoy this blog, just let me know and I will add them.  I'm not ready for a public blog yet, but I do want to open it up to more friends and interested parties.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.