Saturday, December 17, 2011

Wish list...

I love shoes.  I am not ashamed of it.  I have many.  Do I have too many?  Define too many.  
I spent some time looking at shoes on the interwebs this afternoon.  I'm really liking sleek wedges right now.  Here are some shoe styles that are on my wish list:
Image Credit: shopstyle.com
Red suede wedge pumps

Image Credit: fabsugar.com
Leopard wedge pumps














Image Credit: mycolorfashion.com
Tan suede wedge pumps





Image Credit: 6pm.com
Tan suede loafers






















Image Credit: Piper Lime
Oxford pumps (bonus points for
two-tone saddle shoe style, but
not black and white)

Image Credit: onlineshoes.com
These weird, beautiful lovlies







Image Credit: Rack Room Shoes
Flat brown and/or tan boots.

2 comments:

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.