Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Dog Coat

After I went to see Gadget before we adopted him, I told Stephen that Gadget (then Bubba) was just a little bit bigger than Wonton.  He really didn't seem very big when I saw him in abstraction.  It wasn't until I saw him and Wonton next to each other that I realized just how big he is.  Wonton wears coats most of the winter because she gets cold.  Gadget gets cold too, but Wonton's coats are tight and make him itchy.  Hopefully this coat will leave Gadget toasty warm and comfy.

The dog coat is based on this project from MarthaStewart.com.

I copied the pattern, cut out the four pieces and pinned some, but that's as far as I got.  Hopefully I'll have it done by the dog school next week.
Belly and leg sections, pinned.
Back section.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.