Thursday, January 19, 2012

High Society

Thursdays are for Thrifters, so the majority of my outfit is either second-hand or home made.

This afternoon I have a meeting with a group of society ladies, I guess I didn't get the memo that it's not the Red Hat Society.  I never know what to wear to meetings with the upper crust.  The dress is thrifted (vintage?) Talbots, the jacket is another thrift find, and I crocheted the infinity scarf.  I like how the red and purple tones play off each other.

 
I like this outfit so much I am posting more photos than I have been lately.

Normal face.
Fashion face.



Dress, Talbots, thrifted; jacket, Saguaro, thrifted; infinity scarf, handmade by me; tights, Target; purple wedges, Graceland, Rack Room Shoes; earrings, SilverJewelryClub.com; fishing lure bracelet, handmade by me; lily of the valley spoon ring, Spoonier, etsy; evil eye ring, ebay.


 



4 comments:

  1. What a lovely dress! I love the 'fashion face, normal face' thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress and the infinity scarf! You definitely have the colors, but are way too stylin' to be a red hat society lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I agree with your Mom too stylin for the red hat ladies. The scarf is awesome! nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love red and purple together! This outfit is seriously great. The dress is beautiful and it's such a cute jacket. The shape of your scarf is perfect too! Thanks for linking up at Thursdays are for Thrifters!
    -Meagan
    www.spunkychateau.com

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.