Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Mary Ann: Don't Read This Either

You don't want to spoil your birthday surprise.  Go look at this page.  Or this tutorial for Kool-Aid dyed yarn.

Distraction puppies.


Mary Ann is one of the few people in my circle of loved ones who haven't received a hand-crocheted gift from me yet.  It isn't because she isn't dear to me (she is).  It is because she is such an amazing knitter.  I know that nothing I can make for her will be as nice as what she could make for herself.  Also, I know she prefers the look of knitted items over crochet, and I don't know how to knit.  Hopefully she likes this scarf. I had started to make a green pineapple shawl for her in December, but then I found out that she doesn't like that shade of green.  Oh well, I'll try again.

Here is today's progress.  I'd estimate that it is now 6.5 x 17 inches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.