Thursday, January 26, 2012

Mary Ann: Stick to My Style Posts Until Your Birthday


Blurry distraction puppies- snug and warm in their beds.

















I love working with variegated yarn.  The change in colors over the piece makes working all those stitches so much more interesting.  I inevitably pick favorite shades in the yarn, and then I work to get back to those shades.  I guess it speaks to me being easily amused that I can get such entertainment out of the variations in colors of yarn.
I think I am about half way finished at this point.  Hopefully I will finish it this weekend and I can mail it off.   This colorway is addictive.  I'm loving how it is turning out.  It reminds me of drops of water or waves.

1 comment:

  1. Just to set the record straight, I would have been thrilled with a green shawl. However, I do love the blue scarf. It turned out beautifully. I am so fortunate to have such a lovely and thoughtful daughter-in-law! Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.