Monday, January 9, 2012

Monday Yawn

I actually took the time to pick out my outfit last night.  I was too sick and/or exhausted to even try last week, but this week I laid out the whole week on Sunday.  Somehow this was the best I could come up with for a Monday, but I think the rest of the week should make up for it.  Especially since tomorrow is Everybody, Everywear day.  This post scored high on the aggravation scale because when I got home and was ready to download my pics, my camera seems to have eaten them.  I reviewed them right after I took them, but now they are nowhere to be found.

 


When I got to work this morning my boss gave me this pin that his wife sent for me.  I thought I might as well throw it in to this outfit.

 


 


I never realized how
orthopedic these shoes look.
Red and black sweater, Rafaella, Younkers; tan sweater dress, Lennie by Nina Leonard, Younkers; multi-buckle belt, Target; tights, Walmart; black wedge Mary Janes, Naturalizer, Younkers; golden fishing lure earrings, handmade by me; golden clover necklace, I've had it since I was a little girl; Italian charm bracelet, various; little girl w/ teddy bear pin, gifted (thank you Mrs. Young).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.