Monday, January 30, 2012

Sack with a Belt

This sweater may soon be headed to the donate pile.  I don't think its shape or color does anything for my figure.  I tried to assist with the belt, but I think it's still no dice.  I may give it one more chance.  I may not.

 
Sweater, Sweater Project, Younkers; pink shirt, AB Studio, thrifted; brown slacks, Josephine Chaus, thrifted; belt, thrifted; shoes, Naturalizer, Younkers; necklace, thrifted; fishing lure braclet and earrings, handmade by me; magnetic bracelet, purchased in Cozumel.

 
Once again, at least I like my jewelry and shoes.

Why yes, I am wearing navy
and black plaid socks with
brown slacks.  What of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.