Monday, January 16, 2012

Ship Shape

I think this dress looks very nautical.  Maybe it is the navy color.  Maybe it is the button style and placement.  I decided to play up the nautical theme with a rope and tassel print scarf, mermaid earrings and an octopus.

 

Navy dress, Tiana B, Younkers; rope print scarf, thrifted; mermaid earrings, ebay; octopus pendant (worn as pin), ebay; tights, Target; navy polka dot flats, Dexter, Payless Shoes, abalone watch, ebay.

I guess this outfit has a flight attendant vibe to it too.

Crazy eyes!


I added a safety pin to this pendant
to fasten my scarf in the back.

I took a 1/2 day off from work today to spend time with Stephen on his day off, so this outfit was swapped out for the afternoon.  Even though it didn't get a full day's wear, I think this is going into my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.