Saturday, January 7, 2012

Week in Review: Jan.2- Jan. 6

This week I decided to do a recap of outfits rather than having a post for each day.  I didn't want to dilute my craft posts, and I didn't want to spend the additional posting time because I've been sick all week.

Monday
Here I have the sniffles.
Magenta turtle neck sweater, Mossimo, thrifted; leopard print long sleeve tee, Cotton Couture, thrifted; denim skirt, GAP Jeans, thrifted; leopard trim belt, thrifted; tights, Walmart; leopard and bow flats, Born, Younkers; pearl and chain necklace, holiday bazaar; pearl studs, don't remember where I got them.
















 Tuesday
Starting to get sick.
Purple sweater, WinterSilks, hand-me-down from my mom; purple camisole, No Boundaries, Walmart; purple knitted wrap, handmade and gifted (thank you Mary Ann!); beaded earrings, handmade and gifted (thank you Mary Ann!); melusine necklace, gifted (thank you Mom!); enamel butterfly brooch, thrifted; black slacks, Larry Levine, Younkers; purple faux suede flats, American Eagle, Payless Shoes.














Wednesday
Wow.  I look deranged.
Plush leopard print jacket, Rafaella, Younkers; snake print camisole, Maurices; brown slacks, Evan-Picone, Younkers; leopard print flats, American Eagle, Payless Shoes; lion belt, thrifted and embellished by me; butterfly wing pendant, gifted (thank you Stephen!); silver and smoky quartz earrings, Silver Jewelry Club.















Thursday
Pinned my hair back so I didn't
have to style it.
Leopard print sweater, George, Walmart; black turtleneck, George, Walmart; leopard belt, came with a different sweater; black slacks, Star City, Younkers; red patent flats w/bow, Naturalizer, Younkers; chainmaille and pearl necklace, TrinketsByM, etsy; pearl studs, I don't remember.















Friday
No makeup.  Didn't even pretend
to do my hair.  Feel yucky.
Brown sweater with removable cowl neck, Spring+Mercer, Younkers; red leather and chain belt, Younkers; jeans, Bandolino Blu, Younkers; red flats, American Eagle, Payless Shoes; red fishing lure bracelet and earrings, handmade by me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.