Thursday, February 23, 2012

Back and Blue Skies

Greatest achievement of Wednesday.
I dropped off the face of the planet for a day, but I'm back!  A migraine mostly limited yesterday's activities to curling up in a dark room, but today I feel like a weight has been lifted from my body.  When I started to feel better yesterday evening I painted my nails, cleaned the kitchen, and did some laundry.  Those seemed like major achievements after the way I felt all day.  Nothing like feeling like death to make normal feel fantastic by comparison.

This morning was the best one I've had in a long time.  I credit RuPaul.  I set my alarm to wake me up with his "Looking Good, Feeling Gorgeous."  I did a 24 minute Stretch and Breathe video and took Gadget for a walk.  Movement really does improve my mood, though it's hard to put that thought into action on days I'm too exhausted to think.
My favorite photo of the day.  Thanks Chas!


I loved a lot of my photos today.  I really am feeling gorgeous.  Yay for the power of suggestion!  I also think I look a lot like my mom circa 1978 today (except my mom wouldn't have had makeup).
I like the movement of my hair and dress
in the wind.

Dress, Merona, Target; button down, Liz Wear, thrifted; shoes, Dexter, Payless Shoes; peacock pocket watch pendant, ebay; earrings, TJ MAXX.
 

Today's outfit was prompted by What I Wore 2Day Kasmira's recent post about layering a dress with a button down shirt.

Further contributing to my good mood is my new Pandora station.  No surprise it is a RuPaul station.  I now feel like I'm ready if I am called on to lip sync for my life.  My assignment for anyone who reads this blog is to go make a RuPaul Pandora station.  Do it now.

I know my last few posts have been all over the place, but that's the dis/advantage of a daily blog.

Anyway, things are slightly better in the queendom of Jeanne today, and it is a beautiful, sunny day in Georgia.

My affirmation of the day from Louise Hay's The Present Moment: 365 Daily Affirmations is: I delight in my world, and my world delights in me.  


I think that's pretty obvious today.

1 comment:

  1. You do look gorgeous. That dress is so flattering on you, but the cut and the color.

    And a RuPaul Pandora station it is.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.