Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Caliente

Every time I wear this necklace the word "caliente" comes to mine.  It is one of the approximately eight words of Spanish I know.


The tights look a lot redder in person than they looked in any of the photos.


Dress, En Focus Studio, TJ Maxx; button down, Express, thrifted; tights, Target; flats, Naturalizer, Younkers; magnetic bracelets, purchased in Cozumel; earrings, Claire's; pepper necklace, Fire Mountain Gems.




I'm trying daytime red lips.  Pucker up.
I looked angry in many of my photos today.
I swear I'm not mad at you.

My affirmation of the day from Louise Hay's The Present Moment: 365 Daily Affirmations is: I rejoice in new growth.  I leave all reservations behind me.  

I had another session of bellydance tonight.  It feels so good to move my body without judgement or reservation.

Does the thrifted shirt qualify me for Thursdays are for Thrifters?  I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.