Thursday, February 2, 2012

Dressed to Obsess

I bet you thought I was joking when I said that my compulsive side would make me wear two dresses at once for the rest of the week, but look who's laughing now.  Probably still you, I guess.  


 
I figure that if I let my compulsive side control my clothing maybe it will let my balanced side run the show in healthy lifestyle.  

 

Wrap dress, Merona, Target; sweater dress, Moda International, thrifted; shoes, Graceland, Rack Room Shoes; turquoise necklace, Arts in the Heart 2011; turquoise earrings and magnetic bracelet, purchased in Cozumel; turquoise memory wire bracelet, handmade by me.


 

I love this outfit, but I'm not loving how it photographed.  I think it looks better IRL.  I have a headache this morning, so I am making weird, strained faces in all my photographs.  I probably should not have tried to smile.


Today is a busy day.  I have a half day conference in South Carolina this morning, a board meeting (if the I get back from the conference in time), and a massage.  Mmmmmm... Massage.  


My affirmation of the day from Louise Hay's The Present Moment: 365 Daily Affirmations is: Wellness is the natural state of my body.  I believe in perfect health.


I am working at bringing my body and mind back to the natural state of wellness.  

Today is Thursday, and we all know that Thursdays are for Thrifters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.