Monday, February 13, 2012

Fine Wine & Swine: Weekend Recap

Sometimes more is more, especially when it comes to wine, BBQ, and animal print.  Stephen and I went to a BBQ and wine tasting event Saturday afternoon.  It was great.    I wore seven articles of animal print clothing (if you count the cicada earrings as animal print, which I do).  I added a leopard print scarf before we left because it was sooooo cold.  Quick pics were necessary because I was so pleased with myself on the number of animal prints.  I think this is a new personal record.  Unfortunately the snake print tank, leopard belt, and leopard shoes are not visible in these pics.

Not my most flattering pic.  Just look at the
cute dog.  He is wearing animal print too.
He is animal print.
Cicada earrings again.  Of course.


Sunday's outfit was a non-event so I didn't take pics.  I worked Sunday afternoon, so once again my weekend was cut short.  On a brighter note, I also biked Sunday.  It was brisk (in the 40s) but beautiful.

Tomorrow (Tuesday/Valentine's Day) is wear pink and red together day over at Everybody Everywear.  I didn't pick outfits last night, so I have no idea what I will wear.  Time to put my thinking cap on.

My affirmations of the day from Louise Hay's The Present Moment: 365 Daily Affirmations are: 


Life supports me and wants me to be fulfilled and happy.
~and~
I see the world through the eyes of love.  


Last week was a hard one for me, but I survived and I am determined to thrive.  I am infinitely fortunate to have the people I have in my life.  They are supportive and encouraging even when I am at my worst.  


When I look at the world through the eyes of love instead of fear or frustration, I see possibilities all around me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.