Tuesday, February 28, 2012

If It Ain't Broke...

You may notice I carried some of my accessories from yesterday over to today.  Same shoes and belt.  Same color palette.  I had to wake up entirely too early this morning, so I chose the path of least resistance when getting dressed.

 

Dress, thrifted; shirt, Express, thrifted; belt, thrifted; shoes, Naturalizer, Younkers; earrings, silverjewelryclub.com; necklace, thrifted.

 

I'm not sure how it took me so long to start layering with my summer dresses, but the last two days have been examples of different ways to layer.  Yesterday I layered a cardi over one dress, and today I layered a button-down under a different one.

The highlight of my day was a card from my sister in Portland.  Hi Kate!
Can you read it?  It says Ooo... Girl!  You've got she-male!
Yep, she's my sister all right.

 










1 comment:

  1. Glad you like the card! I debated whether to spell it "mail" or "male." In the end, I decided to err on the side of making the postman confused. :)

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.