Thursday, February 2, 2012

What's In the Bag

I could buy my clothing and accessories at the department store, but it's a lot more exciting to buy second hand.  There is the thrill of the hunt, and sometimes you get an unexpected surprise.

I got this bag at Goodwill in December, but I hadn't carried it until today.  I'd been wanting a bright yellow purse, and at $2 I couldn't say no.  It seemed virtually new, so I didn't check the pockets like I usually would have.  Today I needed to carry a bigger purse, so I could fit a legal pad to my morning workshop.

Inside the pocket I found a large broken rhinestone, an empty container of MAC cosmetics, sleeping pills, and a business card from LAX Nightclub at the Luxor in Las Vegas.  See, second-hand shopping is so much more exciting.  If this bag could talk...

(Also, does anyone else think the contents of this bag are kind of draggy?)

Thrifted bag?  Thursdays are for Thrifters.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, caught you on Thursdays are for thrifters. I have a bright yellow bag that i pretty much use everyday. I'm telling you I get several compliments every week....Just a punch of color! (mine was thrifted too)

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.