Friday, February 3, 2012

I've Got a Little List...

Every time a make a list (and I make a lot of lists) I think of the "As Some Day It May Happen" (I've Got a Little List) song from Gilbert and Sullivan's The Mikado.  Ok, now I've gotten my 19th century comic opera reference out of the way.

After taking a break from any clothing or accessories purchases for the month of January, I have found a few items that I would like to add to my wardrobe.  I'm going to go thrifting to look for some of these items in the next few days.

  • No-iron button-down shirts in red, white, and fun prints (must be no iron- I rarely iron)
  • Turtle necks in brown, olive and animal print
  • Leopard print pencil skirt (a la Surely Sonsy)
  • Dark jeans
  • Flat black riding boots
I am also always on the look out for fun printed dresses.  

I would like to find some more colored, patterned, and lace tights, but I won't be purchasing those at a thrift store.  I have to draw the line somewhere.  Does anyone have ideas of where to buy fun tights in plus sizes?  I am right on the cusp of straight sized/plus size right now, and I hate wrestling with tights.  I would much rather have them be too big than too small.

I picked up a copy of Lucky magazine this week, and I am going to check out some of the upcoming seasons' trends.  I don't feel bound by trends, but it is fun to get inspiration.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.