Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Tanger-Meme

As Gracey at Fashion for Giants* keeps reminding me through her lovely tangerine outfits, the Pantone color for 2012 is Tangerine Tango.  Tangerine is not a color I wear much, but, after scouring my closet, I did come up with a couple pieces, including this sweater.  Tangerine is taking the interwebs by storm, so I might as well take the plunge.  Happy Leap Day!

 

Do I look extra tired today?  That's because I woke up repeatedly during the night due to terrors real and imagined.  Ok, mostly imagined.  Such as an evil, homicidal troll standing next to the bed.  You better believe I jumped out of bed when I "saw" that thing.  I hate parasomnia.  In even better news, my sleeping pills are killing me.

I'm working my "flashing" muscles in case I want to get
arrested for indecent exposure.  Also, my "want to buy
a watch?" muscles.  But you can see the belt here.


(Spoiler Alert)  In RuPaul's Drag Race news, Kenya Michaels, one of my favorite queens this season, was kicked off last episode.  She was such a cute, fishy little queen.  I'll miss her on the show.  I'm ready to be rid of Willam.  He'd better not win.  Watch the full episode here if you missed it.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray, I love it! Tangerine for everyone!!!!!

    Especially with the camel jacket - that's perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.