Friday, February 10, 2012

Toxic

I've had Brittney Spears' song Toxic in my head intermittently ever since I watched the first episode of RuPaul's Drag Race Season Four last weekend.  I think in this outfit is ready for the RuPocalypse.
 

Cowl neck tee, Merona, Target; dress, Attention, thrifted; boots, Pesario, Rack Room Shoes; cicada earrings, ChristineDomanic, etsy; twisted bracelet, gifted (thanks Mom!); snake braclet, gifted (thanks Kate!).
Photobombed by my own dog
 

I gasped when I saw these cicada earrings on etsy.  They had to be mine.  (Mu ha ha ha ha.)  I saw cicadas in abundance for the first time I can remember last spring.  They are creepy, fascinating little (actually big) bugs.
Image Credit: Wikipedia
Actual cicada


Image Credit: ChristineDomanic, etsy
Cicada earrings




Next time I wear this dress I'm going to belt it.  I have the perfect belt, but I didn't think of it until I was already at work.


The weekend can't come soon enough.  Wine and BBQ tasting tomorrow.  TGIF.


My affirmation of the day from Louise Hay's The Present Moment: 365 Daily Affirmations is: Love makes my world go round.  My love goes out to touch others and returns to me multiplied.



3 comments:

  1. Have you heard the Yael Naim cover of Toxic? It's crazy awesome. Like RuPaul's Drag Race, which I LOVE!

    Sorry you had a rough week - I'm right there with you. At least you have awesome cicada earrings to comfort you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That cover IS crazy awesome! Just what I needed today.

      Delete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.