Monday, February 13, 2012

Yay, Chambray!

It seems like all the cool bloggers have been wearing chambray recently, and I am jumping on the bandwagon.  This shirt is yet another find from my trip to Goodwill with Chastity.  I've been very into layering recently.  Probably because of the cold weather we've been having.  It was 26 degrees when I woke up this morning, and the high today was only supposed to be 54.  Brrrr!  
 

Dress, Connected, TJ Maxx; chambray shirt, Liz Claiborne, thrifted; boots, Pesario, Rack Room Shoes; crocheted necklace and bracelet, handmade by me; dragonfly pendant, farmer's market; abalone earrings, purchased in Cozumel.
You can't see that Gadget has a tennis
ball in his mouth that he is trying to entice
me to play with
 
I give this outfit a thumbs up.  I like how the shirt, dress, tights, and boots play together.  Now I need to figure out what I'll wear for Everybody, Everywear tomorrow.

I had a make-up class of dog school tonight.  I wasn't feeling well last Wednesday night, so Gadget and I skipped class.  I owe it to Gadget (and Stephen and myself) to keep up the work.
 



My affirmation of the day from Louise Hay's The Present Moment: 365 Daily Affirmations is: I am compassionate and understanding.  I forgive and forget.


Sometimes forgiving is hard.  Forgetting is even harder, but ultimately we only hurt ourselves when we carry around negative feelings towards others.  I am often guilty of this.  Forgiving and forgetting doesn't need to mean letting go of lessons learned from bad experiences, but we can release the hatred and anger that come with those lessons.  (Deep thought.  And you signed up for a fashion blog.  Sorry.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.