Monday, March 12, 2012

Back to Life

My mom's adorable hairless kitty,
Gypsy.  (After Gypsy Rose Lee)
Is anyone still checking this blog?  Hopefully so.  I wasn't planning on having such a long break between posts.  Last week was my Iowa trip, and, though I thoroughly intended to document my mini-vacation outfits, I didn't end up taking a single photo.

That's not true, I did take a few photos of my mom's adorable pets, but I didn't photograph my outfits.  It's really a shame because I was very pleased with all of my travel styles.  Oh well.  I will photograph those outfits some other time.

Today I'm back to my real life.  I feel tremendously jet lagged.  It's probably a mix of time zone change and Daylight Savings Time.

1 comment:

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.