Sunday, March 4, 2012

Beyonce's Mom & Spring Cleaning

Enjoy today's photos.  You now know what I look like without makeup or sleep.

I don't wear jeans very often.  Most of the time I only have two clothing speeds: dress I could wear to work and sweatpants.  In preparation for my trip to Iowa I decided to buy a pair of jeans because right now I only have one pair, and they are falling apart.

Jeans.  I think these will work.


I went to Walmart because I didn't feel like digging through the denim at Goodwill, and I wanted them to be inexpensive.  I don't wear or enjoy jeans enough to spend much on them.

I found this pair from Miss Tina's Walmart line.  Miss Tina is, of course, Beyonce's mom Tina Knowles.

While at Wally World I also checked the clearance rack and found a couple Miss Tina dresses.  I haven't quite decided whether I will keep or return them.
Leopard & chain print is a keeper
for me
Probably.  It has a certain va-va-voom
charm.


Probably not.  I've been wanting
to try a peplum style, but maybe
it's not the look for me.









Each of the dresses was under $10, so, whether or not I keep them, I didn't break the bank.  

I also started my spring cleaning of my wardrobe today.  I have a giant pile of clothes that I have photographed, and I'm getting ready to list on ebay.   I also have two pairs of Born loafers that I'm going to be listing.  I will shamelessly cross promote those listings when I get them up.  

I guess the lesson is that you can get a lot done when you sleep less than two hours and get up at 5 am.  I still wouldn't recommend it.  Ugh.  I hate insomnia.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.