Thursday, March 29, 2012

Marvelous (Mahvelous)

To quote Billy Crystal as his character Fernando, "It doesn't matter how you feel, it's how you look."  And today I look marvelous.  I couldn't find the video on YouTube to embed, but the link above is worth a click.  The video and song are really funny.
 

Yesterday I felt like I had it all going on.  I liked my outfit, and I felt pretty good.  I'm not feeling great today.  I'm exhausted and more than a little nauseated.  That being said, I love this outfit.
 

I started the necklace and earring set while I was in Iowa earlier this month, and I just finished it last night.  I love the combination of turquoise and coral.  I think I am going to shorten it a little so you can see the small turquoise beads that are currently in the back.  The beautiful oval turquoise beads and red coral beads are from my friend Angie and my mom respectively.  It will be lovely to think of them each time I wear this jewelry.
This is quickly becoming one of my favorite dresses.  It is light and flowy and I love the combination of navy and turquoise.  I didn't think to pair it with red until I tried it with this jewelry, but I'm thrilled with the results!

Dress, thrifted; belt, thrifted; shoes, Montego Bay Club, Payless Shoes; necklace and earrings, handmade by me.

You can be assured that I will wear this exact outfit again one day when I'm feeling as marvelous as this outfit deserves.

5 comments:

  1. Love navy and turquoise and the pop of red is just perfection.

    Also, I need that bow belt. Need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've found three bow belts at Goodwill. I have them in red, yellow and cobalt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute outfit! Love that bow belt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling, you look mah-va-lous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do look marvelous! Wearing a cute outfit always puts me in a good mood!
    -Meagan
    www.brassinpocketblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.