Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Pickup

Tonight I'm going to work late and then try to pick up a man at the airport.  What do you wear to pick up a man?  Leopard print, red lips, high heels and bare legs, of course.  Yes, I am married.  Don't worry, the man I'm picking up is my husband.  Stephen has been out of town for the past few days.  He was in Mexico for work.  I'm so glad he'll be home tonight.
I like the peek-a-boo of leopard at the bottom of the dress.  


These shoes are pretty great.  They are very comfortable, and I like the shape and color.  They're even better because they are real leather and only $8.  I should have bought a pair for my sister too.

Every time I step outside Gadget
assumes I want to play fetch.


One of the things I really like about this daily photo blog is seeing the reality of what I look like.  I am very self conscious about my legs, but when I see them in photos I realize that my insecurity and self-criticism is a waste of time.

Shirt dress, Coldwater Creek, thrifted; leopard dress, Lennie by Nina Leonard, thrifted; shoes, 5th Avenue, Rack Room Shoes; amber necklace and earrings, purchased in Cozumel.

I'm working on a wrap up of my February Love Challenge and the intro for my March challenge.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.