Thursday, March 1, 2012

Winter Travel

Later on this month I will be going to visit my family in Iowa.  I haven't been in real winter weather since I moved to Georgia, but it looks like it will still be cold there when we go.  I would like to pack light but warm with a variety of mixable styles.  I don't want to wear jeans, which was usually my go-to style for the cold.

As a start, I'm thinking about bringing my brown shirt dress, leopard jersey dress, olive sweater dress, a sweater or two, lots of tights and brown flat boots.  Those dresses all layer well together, and two dresses are warmer than one.   I always over-pack, but I'm going to try not to this time.  I would like some space in my luggage in case I find something wonderful that needs to come home with me.  Clearance shoes at Younkers, I'm looking at you.

Brown+Leopard
Brown+Olive+Boots
Leopard+Sweater














Brown boots





1 comment:

  1. Younkers and Stuff while you're here. Better pack really light.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.