Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Cotton Candy

This is probably the last time I'll get away with wearing a sweater until autumn, and the only reason I think this one will work today is that it is cotton.  It has been chilly the past couple days, with lows in the 40s and highs only in the low 70s.  This outfit isn't breaking any new ground, but it is comfortable and casual.  I'll take it.
 

I couldn't decide on this belt.  I think I'll skip it and keep the outfit simple and casual.
Never mind, this belt looks weird.
That's better.  Still have an expression similar to the
Joker from Batman though.  Oh well.  Try again tomorrow.
 Sweater, GAP, thrifted; skirt, Coldwater Creek, thrifted; sandals, Clarks, Younkers; earrings, purchased in Cozumel; necklace, purchased at a Christmas bazaar; bracelet, Claires.
 



1 comment:

  1. Pink + olive is such a lovely combo - unexpected but it totally works.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.