Friday, April 13, 2012

Ele-fun

This skirt is part of a two-piece outfit from Thailand that I found at Goodwill.  It is a wrap, and it might not wrap quite enough.  Oh well.  That's why I have a slip.  The top that goes with the skirt is cropped, and I'm trying to figure out how to style it.  This outfit is a better use of the sandals than last week.
 

I managed to avoid accidentally cursing during my TV appearance last night, so I consider it a success.  Unfortunately we didn't go on until around 9:30 and didn't leave the studio until after 10.  Who knows what time I actually got to sleep since it seemed to take forever for me to wind down.  I'm dragging today.  So glad it's Friday.
 

Tee, George, Walmart; skirt, thrifted; sandals, Sketchers, 6pm.com; belt, Claire's; earrings, gifted (thanks Stephen); pendant, ebay.


Stephen got two new beer recipe kits in the mail yesterday, so we will be brewing this weekend.  We've invited some friends to share the fun.

1 comment:

  1. love the skirt. I can't wait to try your Goodwill. You find such great things there.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.