Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Lemon Drops


Photos didn't turn out very well today or yesterday, but here are the best of the worst.

Dress, Connected, Younkers; belt, thrifted; sandals, Younkers; earrings, etsy; amber goldfish necklace, purchased in Cozumel.

I hoped that the drops of yellow spattered throughout this oufit would liven it up, but these photos show that it didn't help much.  I like it, but I don't love it.

One of the rosettes on the sandal has fallen apart.  I need to find a cobbler who can fix it.  I like these shoes enough that I'd like to keep them in rotation.  If only I had magic cobbler elves in my shoe closet...

 


 The photos from yesterday turned out even worse.  I could swear the outfit looked pretty good in person, but it is beyond blah in photos.

Green dress (worn as shirt), Miss Tina, Walmart; skirt, George, Walmart; tank, Maurices; shoes, Rack Room Shoes; belt, Claire's; necklace, Fire Mountain Gems; fishing lure earrings, handmade by me.

The other thing that both of these outfits have against them is that I didn't take photos until the end of the day.

We're having some friends over tomorrow night to sample Stephen's first homemade beer.  I can hardly wait.  I might have to start the sampling a night early.

Why are short weeks always the longest?









No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.