Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Everybody, Everywear: Lemon Lime

Image 4554

Today is Everybody, Everywear: Pastels!
 

I don't wear a whole lot of pastels, but I didn't want to miss an EBEW.  I am unexpectedly pleased with how my foray into the lighter side of the color spectrum.  Something about this color combination is very refreshing.
 

Green cardigan, Mossimo, Target; yellow shell, thrifted; microsuede skirt, thrifted; belt, thrifted; sandals, Born, Younkers; necklace, bracelet and earrings, handmade by me.



I found this skirt at a thrift store a couple months ago, but this is the first time I've ever actually worn it.  It is actually part of a suit with a matching jacket, but it's a little too much green microsuede when it's all together.
 

I've had the sweater shell for a few years.  I used to have a matching cardigan, but it never fit well.  I sent it to Goodwill.

If you're new to this blog, check out my favorites!

4 comments:

  1. YES! I was hoping someone would combine pastel yellow + pastel blue for the EBEW challenge! You look beautiful! Love this look...so sweet yet fresh.
    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! So cute and very refreshing too! Love the sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say I was just browsing through the EBEW posts just now (I forgot to participate this month) and your outfit really stuck out to me. I love the combination of colors, and that belt is just so much fun. Well done, pastels seem to suit you :)

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.