Tuesday, April 24, 2012

News & Narcissism

Special (adorable) visitors.

This is already my 200th post.  I must be very self-involved to have posted 200 times in about 150 days.  Ha ha.  Funny because it's true.

I've learned more than I expected by posting about my life and style every day.  Probably the most important thing I've learned is that it doesn't really matter what I wear or look like on any given day.  I always have the next day to try again when things don't go according to plan.  I suppose that translates to more than just fashion.  I can try again tomorrow with just about anything.

The exciting news that I alluded to last week is officially barreling down the highway towards me.  My mom is moving to Georgia.  She will be living just a few minutes away.  That is wonderful since she was living an 18 hour drive/ expensive flight away.  Mom, Gypsy the cat and Dixie the dog (the latter two pictured above) will be staying at our house for at least the next few days and possibly a few weeks until their house is ready to move into.  It's nice that we are so close, so she can do any work she wants to on the house before she has to move in.  She will be here tomorrow.  Yippee!

Welcome to Georgia, Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.