Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Roll Up Your Sleeves

Yay! My mom made it to Georgia safely and ahead of schedule!  She arrived around midnight last night, after driving straight through from Iowa (about 18 hours of drive time).  That means that today is my last day of work for this week.  I am taking a couple days off to spend time with her and unwind after the crazy, nonstop work I've been doing for the past month or so.
 

This is what I'm wearing for one last crazy day of work before the long weekend.  I have so much that needs to be done before I go.  I've been pretty casual so far this week, so I'm continuing along that vein.
Dog hair: the perfect accessory to any outfit.


Shirt, Liz Claiborne, thrifted; tank, Maurices; slacks, Star City, Younkers; shoes, American Eagle, Payless Shoes; earrings and necklace, handmade by me.

I still love the necklace and earrings.  They are definitely some of my favorite handmade pieces in a while.

On my to do list with my mom this week/weekend:

  • Goodwill
  • Garage sales
  • Farmer's market
  • Crafting
  • Maybe a bit of theater


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.