Monday, April 9, 2012

Saturday Night Sweet

My daily outfits pretty regularly make Stephen shake his head.  While I know he wants me to wear whatever makes me happy, I still try to wear something he will think is pretty every now and again.  We had a date Saturday night, so I decided to pretty it up for him.
 

The color combination seemed appropriate since it was Easter weekend and just a few days before EBEW: Pastels.
 

Dress, Dress Barn, thrifted; cardigan, Younkers; sandals, Born, Younkers; earrings, etsy; swirl pendant, Kay Jewelers; pendant watch, gifted (thanks, Pop!).

We went out to dinner at the Rooster's Beak in downtown Augusta, and it was delicious!  We shared quite a few small plates.  The stand-out stars of the night were the restaurant's house-made chorizo and cinnamel (cinnamon-caramel) ice cream.  If you're ever in the Augusta area, make sure you try the Rooster's Beak.  It was completely worth the drive for us.  They also have a fantastic beer selection!  Stephen had a Great Divide Colette Saison and I had a California Cider Company Ace Pear Cider.

Since the outfit I wore Thursday was not thrifted, I decided to submit this one for Thursdays are for Thrifters.  It made me feel pretty and thrifty.

2 comments:

  1. You look so pretty in yellow. Great little cardi. I like the name of the restaurant...sounds cozy and delish. Nice to meet you, found you at two birds. dawn suitcase vignettes xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty! And you're so lucky that he wants you to wear whatever makes you happy! Thanks for linking up with Thursdays are for Thrifters!
    -Meagan
    www.brassinpocketblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.