Thursday, April 12, 2012

Tangerine TV

I'm going to credit Gracie at Fashion for Giants for inspiring me to experiment with the tangerine color family this year.  I found this shirt at Goodwill, and I decided it was worth the $1.75 investment.  What do you think?



Shirt, Goodwill; tank, Rue 21; slacks, Younkers; shoes, Born, Younkers; dragonfly pendant, purchased in Cozumel; cicada pendant, ebay; bracelets, purchased in Cozumel; earrings, Christmas craft bazaar.



I am supposed to be on TV with my boss tonight, and I am not looking forward to it.  I was going crazy trying to decide what to wear until I remembered one little secret... It doesn't matter.  No one cares.  Yay!

A new cicada.  No, it's not a cockroach... or a
palmetto bug.  I think I'll paint the eyes red
to make it clear.
Yes, my feet are kind of busted.  You should have seen them
before I painted them up last week.







These earrings don't get enough wear.  Hopefully
they will get more now that I am embracing the
tangerine.


Don't forget that Thursdays are for Thrifters!

2 comments:

  1. this color looks gorgeous with your skin tone! and what fun accessories! i hope your tv appearance goes well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the top was definitely worth that investment! It's super pretty, a great color and it looks really good on you! Thanks for linking up with Thursdays are for Thrifters!
    -Meagan
    www.brassinpocketblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.