Monday, April 23, 2012

Weekend Recap: Wait, What Weekend?

 Well, it's Monday again and it seems like the weekend never happened.  Saturday I was up at 5, at work by 6, and worked until almost 4.  Sunday I didn't go to work but I was so run down from the week that it was all I could do to prep a little bit for the week to come.
 
Friday I wore jeans and a t-shirt to work.  I had a lot of running around to do, so I wanted to be practical and comfortable.  Hopefully I added enough polish to look semi-professional.  Can you see the abject exhaustion on my face in these photos?
 

New earrings.
Saturday I didn't bother photographing what I wore to work.  It was bland beyond bland.  The one highlight of my Saturday?  The earrings I ordered from So & So were ready.  I love that cobalt blue.






The highlight of Sunday was dinner.  I love falafel way more than anyone should, and I've been meaning to make some at home.  The America's Test Kitchen Light & Healthy 2011 cookbook had a recipe for Chickpea Cakes that sounded like falafel by any other name to me.  They were delicious.  Even Stephen liked them.
America's Test Kitchen version.
My version.

Now I'm starting another week.  I suppose.  If I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.