Monday, June 25, 2012

80/20

I felt like I made it 80 percent of the way to awesome this morning and then ran out of steam.  I have dress I love, necklace I love, earrings I love, and shoes I like, but I just didn't have the momentum to finish the package by doing my hair and makeup.
Dress, Muse, ebay; shoes, Merona, Target; earrings, gifted (thanks Mary Ann!); necklace, Fire Mountain Gems.

The weekend was a lot more productive than today was.  With the help of my wonderful mother, we painted the master bedroom.  The previous color was a peachy beige, and the new color is a lovely pale green.



I think the new color is happy and relaxing... Hopefully the rest of the week will be too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.