Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Earth Tones

It is a cool, rainy day in Georgia today, and this outfit just feels right.  I love the green and brown fabrics and the pink and green in the unakite and rose gold necklace and earrings.

 
Dress, George, Walmart; sweater, Express, thrifted; belt, thrifted; shoes, 5th Avenue, Rack Room Shoes; necklace and earrings, handmade by me.
 

To follow up on yesterday's post about making the most of my fashion dollars, the total cost of my dress, sweater, belt, and shoes was $17.  Yep.  There really is a lot to be said for shopping thrift stores and clearance sections.  The low, low cost just makes me like the outfit that much more.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.