Friday, June 8, 2012

One of These Days, One of Those Days

This outfit is from yesterday.  One of these days I'll wear this shirt dress without layering another dress under it, but yesterday was not that day.


 Shirt dress, Miss Tina, Walmart; leopard dress, Lennie by Nina Leonard, thrifted; swallow belt, Mohair Pear, gifted (thanks Mom!); sandals, Payless Shoes; necklace and earrings, handmade by me.
 
Yesterday wasn't "that" day, but it was one of those days.  I am so glad it's Friday because I don't think I could handle more than one more day this week.
 
The upside to yesterday?  I loved my outfit, and I got a glass of wine before the day was out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.